seo changbin moments to spend your valentine's day with
I've had planned on making this moments video of Stray Kids' Seo Changbin since December of last year (2020).
To be able to make a moments video, I need to find the different clips to use, which takes A LOT of time. So I always end up pushing it back.
In January I planned on creating the video, to be able to post it that month. But once again I pushed it back. However I did start looking for clips at the end of the month.
Eventually, in February, I took the time to find the clips on different days. And once I had them all, I could put them all together in one night. I probably worked on it for around three hours yesterday. Then today, I watched through the video to make sure the sound and the clips were okay.
So today, finally, I updated the video on my YouTube channel. It would mean so much to me if you would take a look.
Comments
Post a Comment