my view on divorce

I have a certain view on divorce. And I'm sure many others share the same opinion about this as I do.

I know that those who go through a divorce go through a really emotional and financial battle. I get that they are having a hard time.

However, most of the time there are children involved. And when there are, there is a lot more to it. Parents go through a feud together. They want to try and ruin the other's happiness. And when they do, they don't care about the kids at all. They think they know what's best for their children. Meanwhile, they are ignoring what the kids actually want.

Basically, the divorce is like a tug of war. The child is the rope. One parents tugs on the child and the other one does the same. They hurt the child emotionally as the child feels like they need to take a child. One parent eventually wins the tug of war and wins. The parent is happy, but the child most likely isn't.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

entertainment related competitions

Unchallenged Internship